The designs on the face masks are representations of Dixie Orriss’ acrylic paintings. Orriss has been practicing as a professional artist since 1992 when she founded and opened Pygmalion School of Fine Art in St. Albert, Alberta. She works mainly with acrylics and has been exhibiting her art, doing commissions while operating the school as owner, director and instructor.
ABOUT THE MASKS
– Retail Price: $30 (pack of 2 masks) on sale now -10 % off – selling for $27 (pack of 2 masks)
– Made for long term use (will resist to dozens of washes)
– Artist information and COVID-19 safety tips printed inside (Wash and lay flat to dry before use. A mask alone – however well built – is not enough to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19. Wash your hands often. Keep your distance. And stay at home as much as you can.
– Removable Nose Wire Included
– Preshrunk (will not shrink when washed)
– Double layer of heat-treated highly stretch poly interlock (100% Polyester), which is more breathable than standard polyester while preserving many of standard polyester’s benefits in being quick-dry, tear and static resistant, and moisture-wicking.
– Fitted to face (5 sizes: XS to XL. XS = children 3-6 yr., S = children 7 to 12 yr., M = average woman/teenager, L = average man or woman with generous head size, XL = man with generous head size
– Made in Canada*
*Please allow 10 – 14 business days for production time
Thank you for supporting local production & the art of Artist Dixie Orriss of St. Albert, Canada.